The MOOCAHUSET online services running on several Open edX and WordPress instances comprise but are not limited to
- Bokskapet at http://bokskapet.hioa.no
- Kladdebok at http://kladdebok.no
- Bokrevisjonen at http://bokrevisjonen.no
- MOOCAHUSET at http://moocahuset.net
These resources are expanded with services, resourses and activities including but not limited to
- PISA-kurset (training program in collaboration with HiOA-Akademiet)
- IN:Code (international collaboration using the above-mentioned facilities and services)
You can use and download MOOCAHUSET resources if you comply with the provisions of MOOCAHUSET free of charge. If nothing else is stated in relation to specific resources, copyright is set by
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- In order to use Kladdebok at http://kladdebok.no for development purposes you must currently be accepted to and attend; or have previously attended in full the PISA-kurset (PISA training program)
- In order to publish digital learning resources in Bokskapet and have a copy posted in Bokrevisjonen, they must be available on Kladdebok before copy-transfer to one or both of these servers at least 10 working days prior to this transfer.
- Before publishing takes place there are four formal requirements
- There must be a signed publishing agreement between MOOCAHUSET and a formally identified responsible editor of the said resource. This contract regulates copyright and attribution issues etc. and is signed at least 30 days before publication.
- Delivery at least 10 working days before the expected publishing date from the said editor to MOOAHUSET of a complete .tar.gz compressed source file in the OLX (Open Learning XML) format that does not require additional editing to be publishable.
- Content of said OLX file should be sufficiently developed in accordance with a liberal interpretation of the PISA model for either læreverk (used to support entire courses of 3 ECTS or more) or kompendier (used to support courses of 1-3 ECTS).
- The course content and design should follow general publishing policies of MOOCAHUSET including a stepwise improvement of quality requirements.
MOOCAHUSET does not provide any guarantees and cannot be hold liable for any issues you may encounter. All use of the materials and servies from MOOCAHUSET is at your own risk.
MOOCAHUSET does not provide any help or support services if you run into troubles while using these resources above and beyond what you can use on your own from published support material; and from development support through LæreVerkStedet which is organized as part of PISA-kurset.
MOOCAHUSET tries to maintain a reasonable good overview of online resourses on how to use Open edX according to the PISA model.