Titles for the Sino-Norwegian Workshop on Elearning with Health Sciences as Case Study
at Hainan Normal University October 11th 2017
Document-centric Development Models
- Helge Høivik: MOOCs/eBooks and the PICA Model – New Approaches for Improving Higher Education
Improving Students’ Contributions
- Anne-Martha Utne Øygarden: How Digitalization Can Contribute to more Active and Independent Learners.
- Mona Gammelli: Using Pedagogically Organized Interactions (POS) to Enhance Collaborative Learning between Students in Nursing and Computer Science.
Improving Teachers’ Contributions
- Judith Schröder: Teachers’ Ability to Use Digital Technology
- Sylvia Hansen: A Different Style – On-line Presentations to Teach Human Sciences
- Gabi Høium Hurlen: A New Rhetoric for Online Lectures – The Instructors Perspective