Man kan publisere Canvas-kurs for offentligheten etter godkjent søknad på firmaet Instructures nettsted canvas.net. Det forutsetter institusjonell avtale med Instructure og skjer under styring og veiledning av bedriftens konsulenter (Client Relationship Managers og Canvas Network Instructional Design Consultants).
Hentet fra https://info.canvas.net/offer-a-course
- Institutional Partner. Check to see if your institution is already a partner on our Institutions page. Don’t see your institution listed? No worries. Just print off our one-page Canvas Network Agreement and have it signed by a department dean or director and email it to [email protected]. The Agreement must be signed before your course can be listed on Canvas.net.
- Course Screening. Submit your course idea using the “Interested in Creating a Course” form on the right and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your course and your goals.
- Course Proposal. After screening your proposed course, our Client Relationship Manager will provide a form to submit your official Canvas Network Course Proposal.
- Onboarding. Within 48 business hours after receiving your official Course Proposal, we’ll contact you to set up an onboarding call. During this call, you and your Canvas Network Instructional Design Consultant will discuss your course, your goals, our quality review process, and your target deadlines schedule.
- Begin Building. Following your onboarding call, your Canvas Network Instructional Design Consultant will provide a course shell for you to begin building.
COURSE DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE
We recommend selecting a course start date three to six months from the time you submit your course proposal.
- SUBMIT PROPOSAL
- ONBOARDING CALL
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN CONSULTATION
- COURSE LISTED ON CANVAS.NET
- COURSE READINESS REVIEW
- COURSE IS PUBLISHED